If there ever were a story that illustrated how the top 1% have captured both the economic and political power in our country, we need look no further than today’s earning announcement from Exxon Mobil. The oil and gas giant made $41 billion...Read More »
- Climate and Energy
- Economics for the Earth
- Food and Technology
- News Releases
- Oceans and Forests
- San Onofre News
- San Onofre Updates
- San Onofre: Friends of the Earth to NRC -- Operating unsafe reactor as a nuclear experiment is not an option
- Wilmar International and European banks and pension funds fuel landgrabs in Uganda
- No fracking way: Keeping hydraulic fracturing out of California
- California REDD: A False Solution
- BP greenwashes as climate dangers grow
SAVE THE BEES!
Tell Home Depot and Lowe’s to stop selling bee-killing pesticides.