With the beginning of the New Year came the expiration of the biggest subsidy for corn ethanol, the Volumetric Ethanol Excise Tax Credit. Friends of the Earth campaigned against the tax subsidy, nicknamed VEETC, a $6 billion-a-year handout to the ...Read More »
- Climate and Energy
- Economics for the Earth
- Food and Technology
- News Releases
- Oceans and Forests
- San Onofre News
- San Onofre Updates
- Oink: TV ad skewers Lindsey Graham's pork-barrel plutonium MOX boondoggle
- First-of-its-kind testing shows weed-killer found in people across Europe
- Another whale likely killed by a ship strike
- Mozambique-EU forest carbon deal is fraught with problems, new report reveals
- New dangers for the Hudson River
SAVE THE BEES!
Tell Home Depot and Lowe’s to stop selling bee-killing pesticides.