Yesterday National Public Radio ran a story asserting that cesium-137 from the Fukushima nuclear accident found in Bluefish tuna on the west coast of the U.S. is harmless. The Fukushima nuclear accident released the rough equivalent of the amount...Read More »
- Climate and Energy
- Economics for the Earth
- Food and Technology
- News Releases
- Oceans and Forests
- San Onofre News
- San Onofre Updates
- EPA announces violation of airborne lead standards at two California airports yet continues to delay action on toxic effects of lead in aviation fuel
- Oink: TV ad skewers Lindsey Graham's pork-barrel plutonium MOX boondoggle
- First-of-its-kind testing shows weed-killer found in people across Europe
- Another whale likely killed by a ship strike
- Mozambique-EU forest carbon deal is fraught with problems, new report reveals
SAVE THE BEES!
Tell Home Depot and Lowe’s to stop selling bee-killing pesticides.