With the reliance on coal declining in places like the U.S. and Australia, Big Coal has found another way to offload its dirty goods — by shipping it overseas. The global coal trade expanded by over 13 percent in 2010 and last year the U.S. ...Read More »
- Climate and Energy
- Economics for the Earth
- Food and Technology
- News Releases
- Oceans and Forests
- San Onofre News
- San Onofre Updates
- San Onofre: Friends of the Earth to NRC -- Operating unsafe reactor as a nuclear experiment is not an option
- Wilmar International and European banks and pension funds fuel landgrabs in Uganda
- No fracking way: Keeping hydraulic fracturing out of California
- California REDD: A False Solution
- BP greenwashes as climate dangers grow
SAVE THE BEES!
Tell Home Depot and Lowe’s to stop selling bee-killing pesticides.