WASHINGTON, D.C.—On Friday, Southern Company announced it has accepted a preemptive bailout by the Department of Energy for the construction of nuclear reactors in Georgia. Friends of the Earth responded today by criticizing the bailout and ...Read More »
- Climate and Energy
- Economics for the Earth
- Food and Technology
- News Releases
- Oceans and Forests
- San Onofre News
- San Onofre Updates
- San Onofre: Friends of the Earth to NRC -- Operating unsafe reactor as a nuclear experiment is not an option
- Wilmar International and European banks and pension funds fuel landgrabs in Uganda
- No fracking way: Keeping hydraulic fracturing out of California
- California REDD: A False Solution
- BP greenwashes as climate dangers grow
SAVE THE BEES!
Tell Home Depot and Lowe’s to stop selling bee-killing pesticides.