The movement to protect the Earth got a big boost in 2013. Inspired by our campaigns, more than 100,000 people added their names to our activist list, making us more than 350,000 strong. That means that in 2014 we're ready to ramp up the pressure...Read More »
- Climate and Energy
- Diablo News
- Diablo Updates
- Economics for the Earth
- FoE in the News
- Food and Technology
- Issue Briefs
- News Releases
- Oceans and Forests
- San Onofre News
- San Onofre Updates
- Health, environment & children’s groups call for national strategy to end lead poisoning and lead exposure
- The Pac Rim decision: What are the lessons for TPP?
- UNESCO recommends halt to Bangladesh coal plant
- Darden Restaurants’ CEO undeserving of leadership award, say activist groups
- US-EU trade talks end in secrecy
Let's save bees!
It's time to #BeeBold and take action in our own backyards and beyond.