Despite major risks and the dropping price of oil, the company plans to resume oil exploration this summer Neither risk of an oil spill nor global climate change nor the falling price of oil will keep Shell from exploiting the Arctic’s oil....Read More »
- Climate and Energy
- Diablo News
- Diablo Updates
- Economics for the Earth
- FoE in the News
- Food and Technology
- Issue Briefs
- News Releases
- Oceans and Forests
- San Onofre News
- San Onofre Updates
- Report: Most top grocery chains fail on pollinator protection
- Health, environment & children’s groups call for national strategy to end lead poisoning and lead exposure
- The Pac Rim decision: What are the lessons for TPP?
- UNESCO recommends halt to Bangladesh coal plant
- Darden Restaurants’ CEO undeserving of leadership award, say activist groups
Let's save bees!
It's time to #BeeBold and take action in our own backyards and beyond.