The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) announced it's final round of funding earlier this week, and once again put the interest of corporate polluters before the environment or taxpayers. In 2011 alone, $4.28 dollars of taxpayer money ...Read More »
- Climate and Energy
- Economics for the Earth
- Food and Technology
- News Releases
- Oceans and Forests
- San Onofre News
- San Onofre Updates
- BP greenwashes as climate dangers grow
- California officials join Friends of the Earth to demand formal public hearings
- Worst bee die-off in 40 years
- Federal judges: No San Onofre restart without formal relicensing hearings
- New dangers for the Hudson River
SAVE THE BEES!
Tell Home Depot and Lowe’s to stop selling bee-killing pesticides.