This article, by Friends of the Earth President Erich Pica, was originally posted here on The Hill's Congress Blog. During Hillary Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state, the State Department’s review of whether to permit construction...Read More »
- Climate and Energy
- Diablo News
- Diablo Updates
- Economics for the Earth
- FoE in the News
- Food and Technology
- Issue Briefs
- News Releases
- Oceans and Forests
- San Onofre News
- San Onofre Updates
- The Pac Rim decision: What are the lessons for TPP?
- UNESCO recommends halt to Bangladesh coal plant
- Darden Restaurants’ CEO undeserving of leadership award, say activist groups
- US-EU trade talks end in secrecy
- ‘Daddy, I don’t want the Earth to get hotter’
Let's save bees!
It's time to #BeeBold and take action in our own backyards and beyond.