For almost 100 years, we have waged a war on bacteria. In a new report by Friends of the Earth, we argue that this war, far from making people safer, may have a harmful impact on people’s health. In order to stave off these microscopic &lsq...Read More »
- Climate and Energy
- Diablo News
- Diablo Updates
- Economics for the Earth
- FoE in the News
- Food and Technology
- Issue Briefs
- News Releases
- Oceans and Forests
- San Onofre News
- San Onofre Updates
- Report: Most top grocery chains fail on pollinator protection
- Health, environment & children’s groups call for national strategy to end lead poisoning and lead exposure
- The Pac Rim decision: What are the lessons for TPP?
- UNESCO recommends halt to Bangladesh coal plant
- Darden Restaurants’ CEO undeserving of leadership award, say activist groups
Let's save bees!
It's time to #BeeBold and take action in our own backyards and beyond.