Atomic Safety Licensing Board grants Friends of the Earth’s petition WASHINGTON, D.C. – In a stunning rebuke to Southern California Edison’s bid to start up the crippled San Onofre nuclear power plant, the U.S. Atomic Safety Lic...Read More »
- Climate and Energy
- Economics for the Earth
- Food and Technology
- News Releases
- Oceans and Forests
- San Onofre News
- San Onofre Updates
- First-of-its-kind testing shows weed-killer found in people across Europe
- Another whale likely killed by a ship strike
- Mozambique-EU forest carbon deal is fraught with problems, new report reveals
- New dangers for the Hudson River
- San Onofre: Nuclear Regulatory Commission will try to erase record of judge's ruling that led to shutdown
SAVE THE BEES!
Tell Home Depot and Lowe’s to stop selling bee-killing pesticides.