A group of over 30 California-based organizations yesterday sent a letter to Governor Brown urging him to reject the use of international forest carbon offsets credits in the state’s cap and trade system.Read More »
- Climate and Energy
- Economics for the Earth
- Food and Technology
- News Releases
- Oceans and Forests
- San Onofre News
- San Onofre Updates
- No fracking way: Keeping hydraulic fracturing out of California
- California REDD: A False Solution
- BP greenwashes as climate dangers grow
- California officials join Friends of the Earth to demand formal public hearings
- Worst bee die-off in 40 years
SAVE THE BEES!
Tell Home Depot and Lowe’s to stop selling bee-killing pesticides.