Atomic Safety Licensing Board grants Friends of the Earth’s petition WASHINGTON, D.C. – In a stunning rebuke to Southern California Edison’s bid to start up the crippled San Onofre nuclear power plant, the U.S. Atomic Safety Lic...Read More »
- Climate and Energy
- Economics for the Earth
- Food and Technology
- News Releases
- Oceans and Forests
- San Onofre News
- San Onofre Updates
- Another Whale Likely Killed by a Ship Strike
- Mozambique-EU forest carbon deal is fraught with problems, new report reveals
- New dangers for the Hudson River
- San Onofre: Nuclear Regulatory Commission will try to erase record of judge's ruling that led to shutdown
- A Bad Week for Big Biotech: Supreme Court decision invalidating gene patents one of many recent major setbacks to the biotechnology industry’s control over life
SAVE THE BEES!
Tell Home Depot and Lowe’s to stop selling bee-killing pesticides.