Atomic Safety Licensing Board grants Friends of the Earth’s petition WASHINGTON, D.C. – In a stunning rebuke to Southern California Edison’s bid to start up the crippled San Onofre nuclear power plant, the U.S. Atomic Safety Lic...Read More »
- Climate and Energy
- Economics for the Earth
- Food and Technology
- News Releases
- Oceans and Forests
- San Onofre News
- San Onofre Updates
- BP greenwashes as climate dangers grow
- California officials join Friends of the Earth to demand formal public hearings
- Worst bee die-off in 40 years
- Federal judges: No San Onofre restart without formal relicensing hearings
- New dangers for the Hudson River
SAVE THE BEES!
Tell Home Depot and Lowe’s to stop selling bee-killing pesticides.