Arctic summer sea ice extent reached an all-time record low on September 16. The rapid nature of the changes in the region has many scientists concerned, and the implications on weather systems and marine ecosystems could be profound. The shipping...Read More »
- Climate and Energy
- Economics for the Earth
- Food and Technology
- News Releases
- Oceans and Forests
- San Onofre News
- San Onofre Updates
- No fracking way: Keeping hydraulic fracturing out of California
- California REDD: A False Solution
- BP greenwashes as climate dangers grow
- California officials join Friends of the Earth to demand formal public hearings
- Worst bee die-off in 40 years
SAVE THE BEES!
Tell Home Depot and Lowe’s to stop selling bee-killing pesticides.