As the drought continues to wreak havoc on our corn crops, the Renewable Fuel Standard – our federal mandate for corn ethanol and other biofuels – has come under fire. Due to the mandate, we’re currently using 40% of our corn in ...Read More »
- Climate and Energy
- Economics for the Earth
- Food and Technology
- News Releases
- Oceans and Forests
- San Onofre News
- San Onofre Updates
- Wilmar International and European banks and pension funds fuel landgrabs in Uganda
- No fracking way: Keeping hydraulic fracturing out of California
- California REDD: A False Solution
- BP greenwashes as climate dangers grow
- California officials join Friends of the Earth to demand formal public hearings
SAVE THE BEES!
Tell Home Depot and Lowe’s to stop selling bee-killing pesticides.