As the international climate talks enter their third day, Friends of the Earth – South Africa, BankTrack, and other environmental groups released a scathing new exposé on the biggest banks funding the global coal industry. The report...Read More »
- Climate and Energy
- Economics for the Earth
- Food and Technology
- News Releases
- Oceans and Forests
- San Onofre News
- San Onofre Updates
- BP greenwashes as climate dangers grow
- California officials join Friends of the Earth to demand formal public hearings
- Worst bee die-off in 40 years
- Federal judges: No San Onofre restart without formal relicensing hearings
- New dangers for the Hudson River
SAVE THE BEES!
Tell Home Depot and Lowe’s to stop selling bee-killing pesticides.