Friends of the Earth files Freedom of Information Act request WASHINGTON, D.C. – Last week the Nuclear Regulatory Commission denied a dissent by the former chief inspector at the Diablo Canyon nuclear plant, who said new seismic data show th...Read More »
- Climate and Energy
- Diablo News
- Diablo Updates
- Economics for the Earth
- FoE in the News
- Food and Technology
- Issue Briefs
- News Releases
- Oceans and Forests
- San Onofre News
- San Onofre Updates
- Health, environment & children’s groups call for national strategy to end lead poisoning and lead exposure
- The Pac Rim decision: What are the lessons for TPP?
- UNESCO recommends halt to Bangladesh coal plant
- Darden Restaurants’ CEO undeserving of leadership award, say activist groups
- US-EU trade talks end in secrecy
Let's save bees!
It's time to #BeeBold and take action in our own backyards and beyond.