An expert at the Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) has asked the agency to shut down California’s only operating nuclear plant while it studies whether the plant is safe from earthquake risks. In a 42-page confidential report obtained bot...Read More »
- Climate and Energy
- Diablo News
- Diablo Updates
- Economics for the Earth
- FoE in the News
- Food and Technology
- Issue Briefs
- News Releases
- Oceans and Forests
- San Onofre News
- San Onofre Updates
- The Pac Rim decision: What are the lessons for TPP?
- UNESCO recommends halt to Bangladesh coal plant
- Darden Restaurants’ CEO undeserving of leadership award, say activist groups
- US-EU trade talks end in secrecy
- ‘Daddy, I don’t want the Earth to get hotter’
Let's save bees!
It's time to #BeeBold and take action in our own backyards and beyond.