Last night the Senate voted 92-4 to have 30 hours of debate on S.2204, the Repeal Big Oil Tax Subsidies Act. The bill would eliminate billions of dollars of tax subsidies for the five biggest oil companies, who have cumulatively booked more than $...Read More »
- Climate and Energy
- Economics for the Earth
- Food and Technology
- News Releases
- Oceans and Forests
- San Onofre News
- San Onofre Updates
- San Onofre: Friends of the Earth to NRC -- Operating unsafe reactor as a nuclear experiment is not an option
- Wilmar International and European banks and pension funds fuel landgrabs in Uganda
- No fracking way: Keeping hydraulic fracturing out of California
- California REDD: A False Solution
- BP greenwashes as climate dangers grow
SAVE THE BEES!
Tell Home Depot and Lowe’s to stop selling bee-killing pesticides.