Friends of the Earth joined more than 240 state, local, regional and national groups across the country urging Senate Majority Leader Reid to reject the idea of a so-called “clean electricity standard” that would call dirty energy sour...Read More »
- Climate and Energy
- Economics for the Earth
- Food and Technology
- News Releases
- Oceans and Forests
- San Onofre News
- San Onofre Updates
- EPA announces violation of airborne lead standards at two California airports yet continues to delay action on toxic effects of lead in aviation fuel
- Oink: TV ad skewers Lindsey Graham's pork-barrel plutonium MOX boondoggle
- First-of-its-kind testing shows weed-killer found in people across Europe
- Another whale likely killed by a ship strike
- Mozambique-EU forest carbon deal is fraught with problems, new report reveals
SAVE THE BEES!
Tell Home Depot and Lowe’s to stop selling bee-killing pesticides.