Despite repeated promises that carbon markets would deliver significant sums of money to help reduce emissions from deforestation, the carbon market has largely faltered. The growth of the carbon market has stalled and declined in the past 12...Read More »
- Climate and Energy
- Economics for the Earth
- Food and Technology
- News Releases
- Oceans and Forests
- San Onofre News
- San Onofre Updates
- Wilmar International and European banks and pension funds fuel landgrabs in Uganda
- No fracking way: Keeping hydraulic fracturing out of California
- California REDD: A False Solution
- BP greenwashes as climate dangers grow
- California officials join Friends of the Earth to demand formal public hearings
SAVE THE BEES!
Tell Home Depot and Lowe’s to stop selling bee-killing pesticides.