Washington, D.C. – After bowing to political pressure to reverse its rejection of the 3,960 MW Sasan coal-fired Ultra Mega Power and Mine Project, the United States Export-Import Bank (Ex-Im Bank) voted on Wednesday to provide a “final...Read More »
- Climate and Energy
- Economics for the Earth
- Food and Technology
- News Releases
- Oceans and Forests
- San Onofre News
- San Onofre Updates
- No fracking way: Keeping hydraulic fracturing out of California
- California REDD: A False Solution
- BP greenwashes as climate dangers grow
- California officials join Friends of the Earth to demand formal public hearings
- Worst bee die-off in 40 years
SAVE THE BEES!
Tell Home Depot and Lowe’s to stop selling bee-killing pesticides.