For years, Friends of the Earth has been supporting farmers in Uganda's Kalangala Islands to fight back against a palm oil land grab that has turned them from subsistence farmers and fishers, with a small but diverse income stream, into wage labor...Read More »
- Climate and Energy
- Diablo News
- Diablo Updates
- Economics for the Earth
- FoE in the News
- Food and Technology
- Issue Briefs
- News Releases
- Oceans and Forests
- San Onofre News
- San Onofre Updates
- The Pac Rim decision: What are the lessons for TPP?
- UNESCO recommends halt to Bangladesh coal plant
- Darden Restaurants’ CEO undeserving of leadership award, say activist groups
- US-EU trade talks end in secrecy
- ‘Daddy, I don’t want the Earth to get hotter’
Let's save bees!
It's time to #BeeBold and take action in our own backyards and beyond.